Digital Marketing Coordinator
Kinetic is a full-service creative, marketing, and communications agency, committed to providing stand-out marketing solutions around the world while nestled in the heart of downtown Billings, Montana.
At Kinetic, we pride ourselves in choosing both clients and employees carefully; we strive to surround ourselves with the most talented and inspiring people around. Joining our close-knit, award-winning team means that you will not only be working on high-profile and exciting projects but will also be making a lasting impact on companies, large and small, that will benefit them for years to come, all while furthering your abilities as a creative marketing professional!
Members of Kinetic’s high-energy team enjoy a competitive salary and paid medical insurance with health insurance savings account access. Additionally, you will receive paid vacation, holidays, career development opportunities, and the chance to work alongside world-class creative colleagues.
Kinetic Marketing Company is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Coordinator at our Billings, Montana office or as a remote employee.
What You Will Do:
The Digital Marketing Coordinator works alongside the Digital Director to work on all facets of digital marketing. Their duties include strategizing with both clients and team members to effectively create digital plans, campaigns and content to aid in the success of our clients’ digital marketing initiatives. The Digital Marketing Coordinator executes digital research, pulls reporting and analytics and interprets marketing campaign data. While understanding of digital practices is critical, this position also needs to be able to execute on digital tactics as they create content, optimize campaigns, build and create email campaigns and execute social media initiatives.
Part creative, part execution, this position entails problem solving on a day-to-day basis, brainstorming digital content and managing resources. Backed by strong strategic, web and creative departments, this coordinator will have all the resources to execute digital vision to the utmost quality on behalf of a set of diverse agency clients.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator must be a creative thinker and love all things digital including social media management and content creation. This person must be a conscientious team player and a good organizer and keep multiple pieces moving simultaneously. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills, exhibiting strong initiative and a take-charge attitude.
Reports to the Digital Director
- Learn applicable client’s industries and business goals to understand how digital efforts will impact those goals; present offerings, products and services that will help grow the digital department and it’s clients.
- Understand broad digital tactics and tasks related to completion. Execute on these tasks to ensure projects are completed accurately and perform well per the specifications.
- Manage time and budgets related to all digital projects to ensure digital efforts are executed within the client’s timeframe and within the allocated budget.
- Manage the agency’s digital efforts on a daily basis. This will include:
Content coordination, blog writing, management and promotion
SEO efforts directed by the digital director
Agency social media content generation, posting and engagement efforts
Kinetic website updates, changes and additional content production
Monthly email and newsletter planning and deployment
Kinetic’s marketing data and performance reporting to executive team
- Understand marketing automation tool capabilities and execute inbound marketing campaigns lead by the Digital Director.
- Build, proof and test email campaigns and provide assistance with general strategies.
- Assist with digital advertising campaigns, set up and optimizations as well as work with vendors when necessary.
- Execute on client SEO packages effectively. This necessitates working knowledge of all SEO tools and being able to both speak to SEO management and best practices. Efforts will be spent helping businesses and individuals optimize their websites and other forms of web content like social media posts, blogs and articles. This position will also pull and interpret reports from Google Analytics to assist in data-based decisions.
- Central to Kinetic’s social media efforts, the Digital Marketing Coordinator brings creative ideas to clients’ social media and is a fearless content creator. Success in social media means planned content, well-crafted social media calendars and executing on the forefront of new trends. This person should be comfortable crowdsourcing ideas, creating reels, following trends and engaging in the social media community. Attention to detail is critical with best practices followed keenly.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Prior success in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated integrity, responsibility and dependability
- Has aptitude for research, trend reporting and bringing big ideas
- Has a thorough understanding of the planning and creative processes
- Proactive attitude; willing to take charge and initiate digital initiatives
- Organized work habits and attention to detail
- Competent blog writer, social media writer with attention to keyword planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 1-year digital experience or related recent digital certification
- Agency experience not necessary, but preferred
- Digital savvy marketing individual with expert knowledge of social media platforms, marketing automation or email programs, and WordPress.
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume. Work for this position is full-time and salary will be based on work experience.
Members of Kinetic’s high-energy team enjoy competitive salary commensurate with experience, paid medical insurance with health insurance savings account access, as well as dental and vision insurance assistance. Additionally, employees receive paid vacation and holidays, career development support, and colleagues motivated to do great things for clients.
Kinetic’s office is located in the heart of downtown Billings, Montana, which recently won Outside Magazine’s 2016 Best Place to Live in the U.S. award. Billings gives our employees and their families excellent quality of life with access to the great outdoors including fishing, hiking, biking, camping, hunting, and many other outdoor activities.
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.kineticmc.com.
Job Type: Full-time; In office or Remote
Pay: Depending on Experience