Kinetic is a full-service creative, marketing, and communications agency, committed to providing stand-out marketing solutions around the world while nestled in the heart of downtown Billings, Montana.
At Kinetic, we pride ourselves in choosing both clients and employees carefully; we strive to surround ourselves with the most talented and inspiring people around. Joining our close-knit, award-winning team means that you will not only be working on high-profile and exciting projects but will also be making a lasting impact on companies, large and small, that will benefit them for years to come, all while furthering your abilities as a creative marketing professional!
Members of Kinetic’s high-energy team enjoy a competitive salary and paid medical insurance with health insurance savings account access. Additionally, you will receive paid vacation, holidays, career development opportunities, and the chance to work alongside world-class creative colleagues.
Kinetic Marketing Company is seeking to hire an Account Director with 3-5 years of experience at our Billings, Montana office.
What You Will Do:
The Account Director is a client relationship master. Assisting in building strong, rewarding relationships with Kinetic clients is a daily responsibility. You will be one of the primary points of contact for these valuable partners, maintaining regular communication to identify long- and short-term projects, outline realistic project schedules and deliver amazing results and meet their ambitious goals.
As an Account Director, you will participate and lead brainstorming and provide creative input and client insights. You appreciate the value of strong internal communication with all team members, particularly Project Managers and our Strategic Director concerning scheduling and timing. Account Directors at Kinetic go out of their way to foster, build and maintain communication both within Kinetic and externally with clients.
- Business Development: Actively source and promote additional projects and new business from current clients. Build email-campaign strategies for clients and analyze email analytics to improve performance.
- Strategic Deliverables: Brainstorm, build and prepare winning presentations for clients, display excellent communication skills, and exhibit an ability to bring strategic and operational expertise to every project. Build a thorough understanding of clients’ past marketing efforts and current products and services. Can write a well-crafted creative brief and build campaign strategies that create tangible results for clients.
- Communication: Maintain constant communication with Project Manager, in order to keep a pulse on project status and timelines. Establish regular and efficient communication with each client regarding their projects. Collaborate with Kinetic team members and voice client insights and desires to internal/external resources to guide their work.
- Client Relationship Management: Manage client expectations and ensure positive relationships with Kinetic Agency. Respond in a timely fashion to calls and emails, and anticipate client needs for updates and new information.
- Administration: Assist in preparing client invoices, proposals, and marketing/media/public relations plans.
- Quality Control: Review, revise and approve creative materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinate client approval of these.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Outgoing, extroverted demeanor, confident communicator
- Thrive in a team-based environment
- Prior experience leading by example, delivering strong strategic and creative results
- Previous experience and success in managing major accounts, and building positive client relationships
- Is a 10/10 in organizational skills and is highly detail-oriented
- Capable of researching and understanding client business models, products and services
- Excellent ability to coach and mentor colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing, and/or public relations
- Agency experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience in online and digital strategies with an emphasis on content development and management
- Demonstrated integrity, responsibility and dependability
- Previous management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to multitask on a large scale effectively
- Familiarity with computer programs (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, CRM, etc.)
To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. Work for this position is full-time and salary will be based on work experience.
Members of Kinetic’s high-energy team enjoy competitive salary commensurate with experience, paid medical insurance with health insurance savings account access, as well as dental and vision insurance assistance. Additionally, employees receive paid vacation and holidays, career development support, and colleagues motivated to do great things for clients.
Kinetic’s office is located in the heart of downtown Billings, Montana, which recently won Outside Magazine’s 2016 Best Place to Live in the U.S. award. Billings gives our employees and their families excellent quality of life with access to the great outdoors including fishing, hiking, biking, camping, hunting, and many other outdoor activities.
To learn more about our firm, please visit our website at www.kineticmc.com.
Job Type: Full-time; In office
Pay: Depending on Experience